Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh my lord...PLEASE BE QUIET!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM
  • 31 Replies

Is there anyone else that has a child that NEVER STOPS TALKING?  Sometimes I just want 5 minutes of quiet time...she seriously even talks in her sleep.  She is always talking and if you don't respond to her she starts fussing and whining. Don't get me wrong.  I usually love talking to her and she almost always makes me laugh, but she has no off switch.  LOL!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy614
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:57 PM

My DS is like that... And if you don't respond, he gets louder and louder... Goofy boy.  GL with it!  :)

poshkat
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:01 PM

right now YES! DH let him eat as many jelly beans as he wanted and now hes bouncing off the walls!!

kngarber
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:02 PM

We'll at least we aren't alone...lol.

Quoting Amy614:

My DS is like that... And if you don't respond, he gets louder and louder... Goofy boy.  GL with it!  :)

kngarber
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:02 PM

Oh that is when you should get to leave and get a pedicure.  LOL!

Quoting poshkat:

right now YES! DH let him eat as many jelly beans as he wanted and now hes bouncing off the walls!!

poshkat
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:04 PM

lol. i made him go in his room and made DH put on Wall-E for him. this year i intend on watching "the 10 commandments" all the way through and dammit i will do it!!!!!!

Quoting kngarber:

Oh that is when you should get to leave and get a pedicure.  LOL!

Quoting poshkat:

rHOPEb
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I'm thankful that my DD is not like that.....she does talk and some times excessively, but NOT non-stop.  HOWEVER, a lil boy I watch does.....and oh my goodness....some days I can't even tune him out!  He will get right up under me or in my face if I don't respond to him in any way.  Or its 'Look at me' when he's in a completely different room and I'm changing a poopy diaper and can't watch!  *sigh* It happens ALL the time....But at the end of the day and he leaves, I reflect on the day and have to just LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

poshkat
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM

my son is like that sometimes, he will repeate himself over and over and over untili answer him. its the worst while im driving and he knows i cant look back and i still get the "mom! look at me!!!!"

Quoting rHOPEb:

I'm thankful that my DD is not like that.....she does talk and some times excessively, but NOT non-stop.  HOWEVER, a lil boy I watch does.....and oh my goodness....some days I can't even tune him out!  He will get right up under me or in my face if I don't respond to him in any way.  Or its 'Look at me' when he's in a completely different room and I'm changing a poopy diaper and can't watch!  *sigh* It happens ALL the time....But at the end of the day and he leaves, I reflect on the day and have to just LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

kngarber
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Hahaha yeah that kid is my my dd...

Quoting rHOPEb:

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Yeah, my kids are chatterboxes! They are nonstop from when they get up to when they go to sleep!

mom2cindylouwho
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Sounds like my DD - even the talking in her sleep. DH & I "joke" because he and I have always been quiet ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)