Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Foul-ball mommy in a league of her own

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 AM
  • 3 Replies

We saw this picture and it made us wonder…we know we are queens at multitasking, but, honestly, do Moms have to do everything?

Tiffany Goodwin, of Fredericksburg, Va., caught a foul ball while holding 8-month-old son Jerry during a minor league baseball game in Richmond. (Jerry wears a head-shaping helmet to ensure his skull plates fuse together. )

Oh, and the guy who Tiffany -- with her southpaw! -- snagged the ball from? That would be her husband, Allen. Can it get any more awesome?

"Like" TODAY Moms on Facebook, and follow us @TodayMoms

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HeatherSumowski
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM

LOL, my DH used to think it was amazing what I could do while holding DD.  I once made mashed potatoes while breastfeeding.  I was also able to clean house, do laundry, take care of our dogs, cook a full meal, and study while holding her/breastfeeding.  It was awesome!!!!  It was one of the few times he gave me a ton of credit.

I am a married, student nurse, vaccinating, public schooling, non-smoking, Evangelical Presbyterian, pro-life, gluten-free, dog owning, mom and stepmom. And its OK if you don't agree because I'll just pray for you!

happy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
bhwrn1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:32 PM

Multi-tasking is right!

TruthSeeker.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:39 PM

That mom rocks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)