• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rainy day activitys?????????

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

what can i do with a 20 month old? im not gonna do playdoh. she already colors several times a day were bored all cooped up

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crimsonangel180
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:38 PM
We put a sheet on the table and make a tent. What about stacking tupperware. We also play with flashlights. Hide a doll and seek for it. Ring around the rosie or other songs. Play follow the leader with marching crawling etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Why not have her help make cookies?  She can help roll out the dough, press the cutters in and decorate them when they've cooled.

naominpipermom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Ohh that sounds like fun

Quoting amonkeymom:

Why not have her help make cookies?  She can help roll out the dough, press the cutters in and decorate them when they've cooled.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iconoclast
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:03 PM

It's not raining here but I don't have the car today so we are doing little things here and there until daddy gets home.

We made color puppets

For my son to get a grip on colors.

We will probably do a puppet show later.

Yesterday we did bubble painting (just something before bed).

My son has a car fetish so we are going to build a city out of cardboard boxes and whatnot (clean trash).

we did a marble run earlier with empty toilet paper rolls and what ever else would work.

"Don't tell me about the Good book now, son. I'll preach heaven and beat the hell outta you."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)