Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a time...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:08 AM
  • 8 Replies
That u wake up in the middle of the night. Mine changes but lately I've had to go to the bathroom at 430 no matter when I go to sleep and when I have to wake up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM

let see ..im up at least once to pee before midnight if i go to bed but nine, if i drink any soda or energy drink during the day(even if i have one in the morning and drink water the rest of the day) i will be up every hour on the hour to pee ...i still wake up at the times my son used to get up to eat lol and he still wakes up and comes into bed with me lol lucky me though ican fall asleep quickly after i wake up :) 

2and2onway
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:55 AM

Yes, I have a small bladder and go to the bathroom often.

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:56 AM

i'm 9 weeks pregnant and the last couple weeks I've been waking up at 2-4 am needing to go to the bathroom soooo bad. LOL. it sucks.

shortmama83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Right now, no. But I have gone thru periods of time like that. It's kind of frustrating! if you are wanting to try to stop it, try purposely drinking less in the couple hours before bed. Or even going to the bathroom right before you fall asleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Sometimes I tend to wake up usually around 3am.  I don't fall back asleep until around 4-4:30.  

Bmama1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM
I've got 9 week old twins so I'm up ALL night. lol But I do go through periods where I'll wake up at the SAME exact time every night. Usually 3 or 4am.
nf1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM

no,not really

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Usually around 3am if I do. I hate it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)