• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms with boys

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM
  • 24 Replies
What kind of shoes do u buy your little boys? What brand do u like for looks that also is sturdy and kind of looks clean after all the wear and playing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KandiceN
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:52 PM

My son has a pair of Nike tennis shoes, then just sturdy pair of Faded Glory sandals.. and then a cheap pair of croc sandals, and some ON flip flops.

I love his Nikes tho.  We went up to the Nike Outlet and got them for $25 and they've lasted him since fall and they still look really nice.  He's 2.5 so he's not nice on them either lol

Kmakksmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM

We buy Sketchers now.  Whenever we buy shoes from Walmart, Target or Kmart they fall apart more quickly.

4bugletlove
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM
I like pediped or see kai run. Yes, they're pricey, but SO worth it! The pedipeds are my favorite and they have good sales online right now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinsmom1964
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 PM

When my sons where little I got the eldest British Knights, ( he has wide feet) the middle Nikes ( he has narrow feet and the youngest Reebok's( he has normal feet)LOL

thebailiffs
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Whatever is cheap!

I shop for all thrift clothes so I always buy new shoes that are a little more pricey.

For summer he always has two kinds of sandals. One water/slip in the second is brown leather which is a little more dressy. I usually don't care about brand if they are good quality. During non summer time he always has two different tennis type shoes. Also, one more dressy shoe.

Bmama1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Im not sure the brand but my MIL bought my son a pair of shoes at Kohls and they are great!

foistela
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM

I buy Sketchers or Nike normally. 

NeiaPlus3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:57 PM
I'm picky when I buy my boys shoes so sorry. I usually stick to Jordan and Nike ( not expensive, I still stick to sales) mostly because they are stylish yet durable. They own a pair of sketchers but those are for play, although they do wear them sometimes for other things. Sandals and dress shoes, I usually stick to payless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Reebok's when they were smaller or stride rite now they have started picking out there own stuff the like Nike air maxx

LyTe684
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Usually Nike's. He like Sketchers now though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)