Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Allan is turning 4 and I don't know what to get him! Help please :)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

I planned on buying Allan a bike, helmet, knee and elbow pads and all that fun stuff for his birthday. We took him to the store, and tried out three different bikes. He was too small for even the smallest bike :(. He has always been on the short side, but I didn't think he would be too small for the bikes. Now I don't know what to get him and his party is in 3 weeks.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tracy2863
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:21 PM
What sizes of bikes did you look at? We got my son (average size) a 12 inch bike when he was a little over 2. It fit him pretty good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllanRaesMomma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM

The smallest one we tried was a 12 inch. He couldn't get on and off himself and his legs wouldn't reach the floor.

Quoting Tracy2863:

What sizes of bikes did you look at? We got my son (average size) a 12 inch bike when he was a little over 2. It fit him pretty good.

nik_ay209
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I bought my daughter a Nintendo Wii for her 4th birthday. I didn't want to at first because I didn't to turn her into a video game addict but it's worked really well so far. She plays the sports games and they keep her pretty active. Plus there are alot of other kid friendly games that kids their age can relate to. Good luck!!

Panda82583
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM

At Toys R Us they have 10in sizes.

AllanRaesMomma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM

He has one... so maybe I can get him some new games for it...

Quoting nik_ay209:

I bought my daughter a Nintendo Wii for her 4th birthday. I didn't want to at first because I didn't to turn her into a video game addict but it's worked really well so far. She plays the sports games and they keep her pretty active. Plus there are alot of other kid friendly games that kids their age can relate to. Good luck!!

AllanRaesMomma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:31 PM

I will have to try there... we don't have one i my town but there is one not too far from here.

Quoting Panda82583:

At Toys R Us they have 10in sizes.

nik_ay209
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Does he like music? They have Just Dance for Kids, its a pretty good game.

nf1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:34 PM

my kids loves imaginext toys

CowgirlMama0508
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:39 PM
We are getting our 3 year old a ninetendo DS lite an a couple games geared for her. Plus little stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM

good one

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

We are getting our 3 year old a ninetendo DS lite an a couple games geared for her. Plus little stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)