Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers for my 14 yr old cousin, her friend and their families *******OT**********

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:04 PM
  • 35 Replies

I do not know the whole story because everyones at the hospital. My cousin is 14 and apparantly her mom has pain meds in a lock box. Her friend and she decided to steal her moms keys, get into the box and overdose on morphine. My aunt went in to wake my cousin and she was unresponsive and blue. They revived her and she is ok of course she is in the hospital. Well her friend also became unresponsive through the evening and no one has an update on the situation with her friend. The cops questioned my aunt and took pics at the house. I checked her FB and saw this as her status from last night

: good night to all youu boys and girls in facebook land . 

mmmmm .
thinking of someone right now ,, though is not right , and i shouldnt be DX
sad face . cant help it .

I hope they both come out of this ok.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather_the_Mom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM
My prayers are with them! How horrible, I hope everything turns out okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaClark3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:09 PM

~*Wow*~... if she had it litterally locked away and they still managed to act like a fool... hope the aunt doesn't end up in prison for neglect charges of some kind... I know I still have unused "Norco" from the last CSection because that stuff made me sick...

~*Beverly*~
http://motherofallboyz.blogspot.com/

2and2onway
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:10 PM

These same girls ran away together a few weeks ago. I do not know the whole story. I am in IN they are in Vegas. I have only met my little cousin a handful of times.

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Oh no. :( hope they are both okay.

JessicaEOH
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I don't understand what the FB status was all about, but I hope all turns out well for your aunt and those girls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Quoting JessicaEOH:

I don't understand what the FB status was all about, but I hope all turns out well for your aunt and those girls!

I was thinking depressed over a boy, she is quite dramatic so I could see that.

ProudmomiOf2
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 5:26 AM
Hope they're ok! And maybe this will be an eye opener for them.. They need to live a long, healthy life..stop wasting away doing stupid things (the pills and running away)..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 6:43 PM

How scary. I hope they are ok.

2and2onway
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I have no news, I think the police are involved so no one is talking. My cousin is still hospitalized, her friend kept crashing last night, but is stable today.

mommy806209
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Bump for any other updates. Hope your cousin and her friend get the help they need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)