Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy rain batman !

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM
  • 10 Replies

So I woke up this morning after 2 days of not watching the weather and its raining craziness out there LOL. We are getting hit all day with severe thunderstorms and down pours . I wish I would have known that was coming lol. So much for taking the kids in the pool today lol.

Whats your weather today ?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eviesmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I'm in Central MA. I woke up around 6 this morning to some wicked thunder. There was a break in the rain for a little bit this morning, but we're back to torrential downpours. I think it's supposed to be this way most of the day here too. I'm fine with it so long as the weather holds tomorrow. We fly outta Logan for California tomorrow night, and flying through storms is no fun.

corrinacs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM

OH no!  We are gettign sweltered by heat, but I see some dark and looming clouds in teh distance.

Good luck honey!!!

notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Rain here too.

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Sunny now, but I think it's going to rain soon:( We had 2 pool days this week though.

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM

It's cloudy and cool toay. I haven't checked the forecast so I don't know if it's supposed to rain or not or what the high will be.

k.stark
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM

High of 84 today mostly sunny!!! YAY!!!! I'm in west Mi

2-point-doe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM

I am in eastern Washington and we are expected to have sunny skies and a high of about 70. Perfect weather if you ask me.

2girlz9808
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Memphis, TN. Woke up at 4am to heavy rain, lightning and thunder. It stopped just after 7am. We are supposed to be HOT, HOT, HOT and Humid. High today is 95 with a heat index of 105, the weather man said today will be our "Coolest" day of the week! temps of 100 expected the next 7 days with the heat index topping 110! Just great, I was born and raised on the CA. coast. I can not stand summer in the south!

zolanmel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM
I'm in central fl. Its been raining all day. And has rained near about everyday for a week. Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortmama83
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

oh wow! yea, i guess the pool is out. But rainy days aren't always too horrible. Maybe a good movie day?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)