Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update to DS' & DDs' first day

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 AM
  • 8 Replies

I got there and he didn't want to leave!!!!  He is SO much more happy.  He isn't hanging his head when I pick him up and he's happy at home too! 

Another thing the teacher there told me was all the kids in his group (they are all 4) are able to write their names.  He was upset because he can't even write his name yet.  She said she sat with him and worked on it with him.  I KNEW they weren't doing this with him at the other place.  They would just tell me he refused to do his work and threw his pencil or crayon across the room! 

She told me that she will keep working with him and he'll get caught up, but he had a great day!

The girls LOVE it too!  They really had a good time.  Today is movie day.  They are going to pop popcorn and have snowcones today.

I am SO happy with our decision!  It's GREAT!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
foistela
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:43 AM

That is so great! Glad you made the switch! 

mylilangel817
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:58 AM

That is awesome!!! So glad your kiddos are doing better!!  Good Job Mama!!

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM

So glad the new place it working out. How scary to have your children in a place where they are unhappy. You are a good mom for making the switch and finding a better place for your children.

SM2BM3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I just about started crying when they were telling me how good his day was.  To see how happy he was there.  Then it broke my heart that he was upset that he couldn't even write his name like the other kids.  It just brings tears to my eyes.  He's a good little boy, they were not very nice to him at the other place.  It's just heartbreaking.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM
So glad they r happy! Good job Mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2-point-doe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Yay, I am glad it is working out and you don't have to stress about it. woohoo

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM

glad you found a better place

momoftwins_2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:43 PM

yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)