Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 months & she loves spicy foods.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM
  • 12 Replies
My dd just turned 20 months and I swear she will ready anything spicy. I can't get my 3yo near spicy food. But my baby will way anything! does any one elses toddler love spicy food?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:09 PM

She has a very developed palate! No, my dd won't eat anything spicy, she says her tongue burns. I like spicy, but not TOO spicy.

shortmama83
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:12 PM
My DD usually does! Occasionally she will say something is too spicy. But not very often. I think it's great! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM

My middle son, now 4, loved spicy food until he was about 2 1/2. Not sure what happened!

Bmama1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Yes my 2 year old does. He gets mad mad if we dont give him a bite of whatever spicy we are eating. I try not to give him too much though cause i dont want it to hurt on the way out. lol! He also loves lemons, limes and pickles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:16 PM

my son won't eat spicy.

k.stark
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:46 PM

for my DS 1st b-day we had chili.. he LOVES that!! 

momoftwins_2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM

mine wont even touch it if its even just a tiny bit "spicy!"

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:01 PM

my son loves spice lol he loves the hot sauce and chili sauce(the kind with the rouster on it) and will get mad if he sees dad use it and not share....we give him a tiny tiny amount but if you put hot sauce or Maggi on his food he will try anything 

AmyG1976
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

i had a toddler who loved raw onions ate them like apples and pickles NOW wont touch either. When I was a tot I ate hot sauce on everything hot pepers ect and I still do. 

KoJosMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM
I think its the weirdest thing.. We weren't giving her alot because I wasn't sure if she was actually feeling the heat, but the other day she took some of df's buffalo finger and she loved it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)