Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies when will you start fall shopping for the kids

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:29 PM
  • 18 Replies
I will start in august I put clothes on layaway for my daughter.I'm trying to find a lightweight jacket for September she has a winter coat but that's to heavy any suggestions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM

i do alot of my shopping in september at citywide garage sales

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:14 PM

We just buy as we need. our winters are pretty mild here so we don't really need to buy much. He can pretty much wear the same things fall-spring

othermom
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM

I alreadyu have. I buy when stuff is on clearance. Usually I buy a size or two bigger.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Soon!

jaytee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:11 PM
I hit the clearance racks. I already have some fall clothes for my almost 3 y/o dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.O.V.E
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM

I will be starting the Fall shopping next month (August).

gilbertgrl627
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I'll start in September. My kids will have a growth spurt at the start of a new season, so if I buy any earlier, usually those things won't fit. lol.

Dodie702
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Here winter doesn't start till the end of october or early november. I probably will just buy when it starts to feel chilly.

MissyB1011
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:13 PM

We started the clothes shopping when it was clearanced. I also did a layaway for a few things.

I just got the school supplies last night. Walmart has the paper, notebooks, pencils, crayons, & etc out already. I also hit the Toys R Us sale. I bought a backpack & got the lunch box for free.

bbqgal
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM

If it gets to 50 tomorrow, DH will run to the store and get bunch of cloth home for her. Me, I hit the clearance rack when I have a coupon from someone. :P Since DD's birthday is in Sep. She get some nice ones from her grandparents too so I am not worry about her at all. I have to remember shopping for myself! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)