Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED YOUR HELP!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
a good family friend of ours, LT. Shannon Stone, was killed in a tragic accident at the Rangers Stadium, in front of his 6 year old son. He was a firefighter, husband, father, friend. . . hero. we are starting a porch light movement until he is laid in his final resting place. Brownwood has come together to do this, but we want it to reach farther. anyone who would like to donate to any funds set up for Shannon's family can contact me via message. keep them in your prayers as they pick up the pieces.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
zolanmel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:55 PM
I seen this on our newss..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zolanmel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Sorry for the loss I feel so bad for the son.. a happy thing like that turned tragic..hope h doesn't give up his love fo th game and keeps on for his dads spirit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJW914
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:02 PM
their family will be in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM

:( so sad. hope the family is able to heal quickly though I know that's going to be difficult.

momoftwins_2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I saw that video online :( so sad that his kid saw the whole thing. Prayers for that family

COWGIRLinPEARLs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM
we had the video removed from local news stations as soon as it aired to protect his family. i have not seen it, dont care to see it, nor will i ever watch it. not even 10 years from now. His body will arrive here at midnight, I am at my parents house watching my stepdad prepare to see his fallen brother )=

Quoting momoftwins_2:

I saw that video online :( so sad that his kid saw the whole thing. Prayers for that family

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kj21
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM
i just seen it on our local news so sad prayers go out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:49 PM

So sad, I saw this on the news and heard about it through some friends on Cafemom. I am sorry for your loss. My porchlight will be on.

Kristenn
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:52 PM
I saw this :( I'm sorry for your loss!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)