• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

things you love about your preschooler even when he acts like a monster

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

okay my son is three and can be a real terd at times..lol. expecailly with his older brother.. he fusses at him and blames things on him and even throws his toys all the floor when his brother comes in the room. okay vent over... things I love 

1. he is a great eater and will try anything at least once. Some of  his fav are black olives, beef veg  stew, shrimp, fried okra, carrots

2.  he is 100% daytime potty trained and only wets his pull up at night once a week

3.  he loves to play outside

4. he is easy going  

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
butterflyfreak
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:17 PM

1. She's friendly and outgoing.

2. She's loving and compassionate.

3. She has started to actively share her toys.

4. She has a wonderful imagination.

5. She is able to entertain herself, playing independantly for an hour or more at a time.

montrese89
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:28 PM
1. He's an actor, everything he does is dramatic (this can be good & bad) its hilarious most of the time.
2. He's caring. He hates to see people sad or upset, especially when its his fault.
3. He's active. Keeps me on my toes...no way could I be a couch potato with this guy around.
4. Personality wise he took on the best parts of me & his dad. He has my very friendly, talkative nature, & his dad's easy going confidence.
5. He's sooooo freakin smart. Maybe not genius level, but the kid has the common sense of an old man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bandgeek521
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Oh, I know what you mean. Here lately my little one throws the biggest fits over the littlest things. It's almost like he turns into a completely different child.... But that doesn't change that he:

1 - is so stinking cute, that even things that should upset me don't (like him getting into the fridge and dumping a bunch of shredded cheese into a bowl last night when he was supposed to be in bed - we couldn't help but to laugh at how adorable it was)

2- is so smart that he blows me away sometimes. I catch myself thinking "where did you learn that" *very* often, lol, and his imagination is just amazing to me

3 - is an absolute sweet-heart. he is very affectionate, loves to give hugs and kisses and cuddle and tells me he loves me all the time. he's considerate of others, apologizes when he thinks he's hurt or upset someone  - just a lovey-dovey kind of kid

4 - (kind of ties into 3, but) he's completely uninhibited, just loves everyone, wants to talk to everyone (he's the kid that will end up kidnaped because he wants to say hello to every person he sees, lol), wants to share and be friendly with everyone.

.Angelica.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM

He is funny. And he's overall a pretty good kid. He has his moments but seeing other kids makes me thankful. LOL

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM

he is affectionate beyond belief

he loves his siblings more than he could ever tell you

he is very helpful around the house (even if it does cause more of a mess at times!)

He loves the outdoors

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:23 PM

:)

katiebug840204
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Mine has an older brother and sister so he can really show out at times. But he always knows when I need an "I love u mommy". And "mommy your beautiful" He has the most beautiful heart wrenching smile and gives the biggest sweetest hugs ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
belindakay
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Thanks everyone I love reading them.

Also wanted to add he loves to help around the house.. thanks bhwrn1 for the reminderbow down

vamom08
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:51 AM
HER SMILE JUST TAKES ALL THE BAD AWAY WHEN SHE IS IN ONE OF HER MOODS. I LOVE THE FACT SHE IS INDEPENDENT, OUTGOING, SMART,SHE LOVES TO SHARE I LOVE WHEN SHE SNUGGLES UP BESIDE ME AND SAY MAMA I LOVE YOU ALL FROM A 2 1/2 YEAR OLD DEMANDING LITTLE PERSON.LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)