Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on a post a few days ago

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:37 PM
  • 13 Replies
A few says ago I posted about how my mom kicked me out and is controlling. I spent three days trying to get help and move on but NO one would help me because I'm not working right now. I broke down and went back to my hell... and yes that's what it is still.

DD screams for her Grandma to do everything dressing, sleeping, bathing, blah blah blah and tonight when told Ms she wants to live with Grandma I'm just not going to win.

She was soooooooo good for the three days we were in the hotel but I couldn't do it cost wise. In 24 hours its gone from my angel to spoiled.

I need to get a job I hope it comes through next week and then save up a few weeks and get the heck out ASAP I can't deal anymore with being push to the side lines anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
naominpipermom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Look I'm sorry for ur situation but calling ur kid "it" is so not right did u ever stop.to think.that this could be her.way of dealing with the stressful things going on between u and your mom? why not talk to your dd and see what her feelings are cause this affects her as much as it dose u and then try to have an adult convo.with ur mom cause what she.is doing isn't right eithet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lotsohuginmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:46 PM
I'm not call my child it??? I would never I'm referring to my house. I love my daughter and what she is doing didn't just start today it's been going in for over a year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lotsohuginmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Where I said it's gone from my angel to spoiled I meant her attitude not her and honestly it was an accident I don't need to be bashes for making a mistake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM

get a job and look into daycare

lotsohuginmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:57 PM
DD is in daycare. That's the one thing I'm thankful for!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:03 PM
I wasn't bashing I was giving u advice note the fact that I said ur mom was in the wrong talk to her

Quoting lotsohuginmomma:

Where I said it's gone from my angel to spoiled I meant her attitude not her and honestly it was an accident I don't need to be bashes for making a mistake

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:04 PM
And i'm sorry for the misunderstanding...i not against u

Quoting naominpipermom:

I wasn't bashing I was giving u advice note the fact that I said ur mom was in the wrong talk to her

Quoting lotsohuginmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lotsohuginmomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:59 PM
On the way home from dinner DD tells me "you're bad to grandma " when asked where she heard that tells me after a few minutes her grandmother. Which makes sense since my 2 year old wouldn't know what any of that means.

In words of Timon from The Lion King ... "it starts!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:18 PM
I'm so sorry that you are going through this right now. I wish you luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zolanmel
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:25 PM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)