Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wooohoooo I am officially a WAHM!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM
  • 32 Replies

I hated being unemployed, not bringing in an income made me feel worthless. My depression was getting worse and I couldnt be rejected from yet another job. My husband and I cut every corner and saved some money and I started buying childrens clothing and odds and ends at very cheap and sometimes free. I now sell on Ebay and so far I have made almost $100 more than my husband makes in a week in just 4 days. I am feeling better and cannot wait to expand my inventory this weekend. Buying 200 pieces of childrens brand name clothing for only $50 in perfect condition. I am also in contact with someone who had a second hand store and is needing to get rid of her inventory. Going to look at it next week to make her an offer. I am so excited. We need to get some clothing racks and bins, but right now the closet will do. Here is a look at our home office sort of.

My desk

My moms

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM

woohooGood Luck!

cheapsally
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Congrats and GOOD LUCK :-) 

jazzerina33
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM

OOO fun! Congrats!

_Mrs.H_
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

That is great!  Good luck with everything!

yourpassion
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM

that's great!  good luck!

Mommy2519
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM
thats great! i have done it in the past but never steady, how did u get in touch with getting the clothes for so cheap??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Robyn on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Congrats!!

corrinacs
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Oh wow!  Good luck and i am glad that you were able to find "somethign" to do!  I was really lucky that I was able to find a job, but I know that for many people, they aren't as lucky!

2and2onway
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Quoting Mommy2519:

thats great! i have done it in the past but never steady, how did u get in touch with getting the clothes for so cheap??

Craigslist, I sell gently used clothing

MarShy740
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Congrats and that's awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)