• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy, I'm Not Doing Anything..

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  • 16 Replies

What have you found in response to this statement??

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bob192
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I asked my 3 year old what she was doing in my bathroom.. She said "Mommy I'm not doing anyfing."  I look her over and think her hands smell funny.  I go in my bathroom to find she had been using my toothpaste as hand lotion!

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I went in one time and found that my son had wiped lotion all over the toilet to "kill the germs".

Bob192
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM

He was trying to be helpful!!

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

I went in one time and found that my son had wiped lotion all over the toilet to "kill the germs".

Rockabye
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Ugh what have I not found when I hear this. One time I found painted nails. A toy in the potty. Giving a doll a bath in the sink. Redecorating bedroom. Changing clothes for the 80th time. Trying on makeup to be a princmess....... I got a bunch more lol

kittn370
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM
I got out of the shower one morning to absolute quiet - so of course I knew DS was up to something disastrous. I found him in the kitchen, sitting in the floor amidst a dozen broken eggs and an empty bag of cat food. FML.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziq1982
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I agree everything. Putting makeup, perfume. Play vaseline. Babies and barbies baths. Playing with the toilet paper. Wearing my bra on her head. Finding her dads gum and putting all piece in her mouth then spitting it on the floor.

AHmom103
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Let's see...baby doll taking a bath in the cat's water bowl. Tea party with Cat litter tea, a 3 1/2 year old with a mouthful of the cat's tuna....that one was last night...almost made me puke. Baby sister buried with toys in the play pen...luckily baby sister is big enough that the only real concern was her climbing out...

corrinacs
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Usually, something bad LOL>  But sometimes my son is actually telling the truth :)

RobynS
by Robyn on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Actually, the last time I heard it, DS was trying to be sneaky in a good way... he was cleaning the bathroom sink to surprise me! :)

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Um...the question is what HAVEN'T I found! LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)