Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its A Time-Out Kinda Day

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

DS is having a rough day. He's spent it chasing the dogs (which is a no-no) and just being nasty in general. He keeps coming up to me and saying "And you will never have treats again!" or "And you will never watch your shows again!" in a really nasty voice. Plus he keeps trying to boss me around and isn't using 'please' and 'thank you.' 

I swear, the kid has spent more time in his room than out of it today. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LadyTsunade81
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Those days are gonna happen a lot more unfortunately. My daughter is 4 and she has bad days a lot. I don't know what crawls up their bums but some days kids are just hellions. Honestly though I think all the good days we get to have with our kids make the bad days worth through.

.Angelica.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM

do we have the same kid? my son has been saying similar stuff. when I give him a warning for bad behaviour he likes to tell me that i have to go sit in my room or I'm going to jail or my cars will be taken away. LOL

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Quoting .Angelica.:

do we have the same kid? my son has been saying similar stuff. when I give him a warning for bad behaviour he likes to tell me that i have to go sit in my room or I'm going to jail or my cars will be taken away. LOL

oh my gosh! every time i tell my son he's in trouble and what his consquence is, he tries to put me in time out for making him mad. um. hello. have i EVER given even the slightest indication that you're in charge? NO. 

babyk21
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM
My soon to be 4yr old has been bad lately. She has been in time out several times today. And now she tries to put her sister in time out when she doesn't even do anything! I will hear dd1 tell her sister "ok milli, you wana be bad then you can go sit in time out!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Oh gosh. I understand how you feel. My son has been acting up A LOT lately. I need a new method of discipline.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I have these days often!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)