Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Non-Stop Chatter!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

I don't think my son has stopped talking since he woke up at 5am this morning! Even when he's in time-out, he's in there chattering to himself. Ugh! You'd think his throat would be raw by now!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyTsunade81
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:13 PM

I know exactly what you mean! My daughter is 4 and seriously she never shuts up lol even when I put her to bed at night she chatters to herself for at least half an hour before she falls asleep. I'm beginning to think about listening in on her sometime to figure out what she talks to herself about!

.Angelica.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:19 PM

my son is the same way. except when we are around new people. everyone always comments on how quiet he is. I just wish he was as quiet as they thought.

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Quoting .Angelica.:

my son is the same way. except when we are around new people. everyone always comments on how quiet he is. I just wish he was as quiet as they thought.

see, my son will just make noises and act like a weirdo. or he'll climb all over me and pretend to be scared *eye roll*

sometimes i wish i could just skip through this age. lol. 

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:42 PM

My gosh, is he related to my kids???

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

My gosh, is he related to my kids???

and i even tell him 'its not time to talk. you're allowed to sit there and look at picture but not talk' and it doesn't work. he just keeps going. or he's quiet for five seconds and then asks 'so is it time to talk now, mom?' 

AHHHHHH. 

are your kids like that? 

AHmom103
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Ashley was like that today too!

peacach.milis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:45 PM

its like he talked himself to sleep. he was talking nonstop and then it was quiet and i looked over and he was out cold. lol. 

sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Lol, my dd is the same way. She is a chatty Cathy!  When I drop her off at school,. I can hear her making comments, asking questions and laughing the loudest!

zolanmel
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Lol welcome to my world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Kelly
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM

My son never stops talking! He talks all night in his sleep too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)