Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy meal $6.00 what the hell!!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:04 AM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this
I went to mcdonalds today just to treat my daughter I brought her a happy meal it was 6.00 i didnt know the happy meals went up where was i at hiding under a rock.I would have told them to keep it i was in shock when the lady said 6.00 for a happy meal theyre really making it hard for people what if people had 3 or more kids thats to high for a damn kids meal I will never buy another one this is the first time in a long time that i have been to mcdonalds and a happy meal was 6.00.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Where do you live. Happy meals are still in the 3.00 range in texas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anima_bella
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:07 AM
2 moms liked this
That was difficult to read... && yes they are expensive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QU33NB33_213
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:09 AM
i work for mcdonalds & our prices are still $2.99 for a happy meal. but i know in march they will go up & there will be major changes. maybe where you live they've already happend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:11 AM
Excuse me I didnt know I was in english class everytime I post something its a issue i will delete this post sorry for the trouble.

Quoting anima_bella:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:12 AM
I live in Va .

Quoting QU33NB33_213:

i work for mcdonalds & our prices are still $2.99 for a happy meal. but i know in march they will go up & there will be major changes. maybe where you live they've already happend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anayiah3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:13 AM
Happy meals in nc are 3 and some change mighty kids meals is 4 and change close to five bucks I heard in Baltimore they give fries and apples you don't have to choose
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anima_bella
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:19 AM
2 moms liked this
I wasn't being rude. There are just no periods haha. It's hard to read like that. Geez lighten up, Hun :)

Quoting vamom08:

Excuse me I didnt know I was in english class everytime I post something its a issue i will delete this post sorry for the trouble.

Quoting anima_bella:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToughLilMan1208
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:27 AM
Here in S. Florida they ate $3 and change for a Happy Meal or $4 and change for a Mighty Kids Meal. Some Mc Donalds here give just the usual meal and cookies, if they have cookies, but 1 I visited gave, the meal and toy, + cookies, + a Gogurt, + a Granola Bar..I was shocked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I see others have posted comments they didnt seem to have a problem with the way the post was posted its always one bad apple that spoils the bunch.

Quoting anima_bella:

I wasn't being rude. There are just no periods haha. It's hard to read like that. Geez lighten up, Hun :)

Quoting vamom08:

Quoting anima_bella:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anima_bella
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:40 AM
RELAX! I was not lecturing you or whatever. Hell, I agreed with you. Chill the hell out.

Quoting vamom08:

I see others have posted comments they didnt seem to have a problem with the way the post was posted its always one bad apple that spoils the bunch.

Quoting anima_bella:

Quoting vamom08:

Quoting anima_bella:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)