Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I cut her hair?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:26 PM
  • 15 Replies

So my dd will be 4 in February. She's never had a haircut before and I love her long hair but Its constantly getting tangled she manages to get food stuck in her hair and honestly she's a messy little girl. Lol I can bathe her and and a few hours later she looks like she hasn't showered in weeks. Shes one of those very active kids and just gets messy. I love her long but I'm scared to cut it. What do you ladies think. And if you have photos of hair styles for your little girls I would really like to see them. :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crimsonangel180
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:33 PM
I would trim it so it's about arm pit length then you still get long hair and she won't get it as dirty. Maybe have her look at pictures and see if she likes any.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crimsonangel180
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Cafemom pic skye hair

My dd hair hairline bob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:35 PM
What about bangs do you think she would look cute with them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM
WOW. She has beautiful hair color Natural highlights huh? Are they twins? Your kids are adorable!!

Quoting crimsonangel180:

Cafemom pic skye hair

My dd hair hairline bob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:44 PM
Cut her hair and give it to locks of love!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flprincessmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I feel ur dilemma mamma!!!! my dd is 5 and has never had a hair cut either!!!! she has looong curly hair to her bottom....I am not planning on getting her hair cut any time soon....what I do is put her hair up in a bun or a braid....she very rarely wears it free...seems to knot up alot more when it's free.....I looove long hair on lil girls....if she is the type to play hard and get messy alot, I would just put it up.....

mariesmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM

it would look nice just above her shoulders and its so long see about locks of love maybe they can make a wig

Kristenn
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:22 PM
I'd ink cut the ends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristenn
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Only *

Quoting Kristenn:

I'd ink cut the ends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamrynlily07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:31 PM
I agree with the pp who said to donate it to locks of love. They are awesome. I think she would look cute with a shoulder length bob, parted at the side. Beautiful baby girl btw!! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)