This post is the place for us to give advice to Moms who have kids in preschool or are heading there soon!
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Talk about what your child can expect (other kids, teachers, listening, etc).
2. Help your child feel more comfortable by setting up play dates with other kids in class.
3. Use Pre-K workbooks to help familiarize and reinforce learning.
4. Allow your child to be more independent at home.
5. Be consistent.
For more tips:
- Be sure to check out these preschool posts already in the group.
- Start a post asking members for advice.
- Read the tips below!
Please share your tips, advice, and experiences here!