This post is the place for us share advice on how to help our kids learn the basics- ABCs, numbers, shapes, colors, and more!
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Make learning fun.
2. Don't stress about it.
3. Read together.
4. Repetition is key.
5. Don't compare your child to other kids.
6. Use puzzles, fridge magnets, and foam bath toys to help teach ABCs, numbers, and shapes.
7. Books, DVDs, flash cards, and learning websites can help in the learning process.
For more tips:
- Be sure to check out these teaching and learning posts already in the group.
- Start a post to ask members for advice.
- Read the tips below!
Please share your tips and advice here!