See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Crafts and activities are a great way to bring fun into the lives of toddlers and preschoolers. This post is the place for us to share our craft and activity ideas!
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Keep it fun and simple.
2. Draw or print things for your child to color.
2. Simple crafts can be made out of household things like paper plates, egg cartons, and cotton balls.
3. Play doh is a fun and inexpensive way to let your child express creativity.
4. Seasonal or themed crafts are a great way to help your child learn.
5. An indoor picnic, a dance party, or playing dress up are great ways to break the boredom of a rainy day.
6. Playing outside can be a blast with scavenger hunts, water play, and nature exploration.
For more tips:
Please share your tips and advice here!