Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 57 Replies
24 moms liked this

Welcome to the Toddlers & Preschoolers group!

You're in just the right place for support, information, tips, and advice from moms just like you!

Visit the links below to find help with some of the most common topics facing moms with toddlers and preschoolers.

Plus, see what moms are talking about today in Toddlers & Preschoolers.

You can jump right in by replying to one of the discussions above or start a post of your own.

Thank you for being part of the Toddlers & Preschoolers group!

by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StarGazer27
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Thanks!  I can use lots of tips for potty training! thank you

amandarobson
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Thanks for the tips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nona2006
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 9:44 PM

thanks for the tips they help a lot hugs

amandarobson
by on Jan. 28, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Thanks for the tips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandarene25
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM
My youngest who is now 4 just peed outside freely in the backyard began too think it was Kool so it became a habit of peeing in the toilet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
knycthomason
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM
2 moms liked this

My biggest problem is discipline with my 4 yr old daughter.  She loves pushing boundaries and buttons.  Help!

edith810
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM

i have a 3 year old boy having such a hard time to potty train. i leave him in underwear no diaper but he just goes wherever i take him to his little toilet and he starts yelling i bought the pull ups with the cool feeling not working, the big kids dvd he likes the dvd but not where he has to go to the toilet. i need help he will turn 4 in august and want for him to be ready for school... i need help ladies...

KRPK
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Any good ideas on getting started on potty training with an 18 month old little girl? Its been 12 yrs since Ive had a child so this is all new to me agin Lol she understands "lets go potty" very well and will fallow me into the bathroom sit on her potty but stay on it for 5 seconds. My other girls were already potty trained at this age but every child is dif so maybe she just not ready?! Thanks for any tips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theresabulger
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I am having trouble with my oldest daughter. She will be 3 on the 27th and she shows almost no interest in going to the bathroom. However, she is autistic. I need some advice, some tips, something... anyone potty training an autistic child? Thanks!

BellaJourney
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM
I have an 18month old daughter.when ever she goes pee pee or boo boo ,she holds the front of her diaper ,n looks at me to let me know she went to the bathroom.. Do u think it's to early for potty training?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN