Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Toddlers & Preschoolers group!

You're in just the right place for support, information, tips, and advice from moms just like you!

Visit the links below to find help with some of the most common topics facing moms with toddlers and preschoolers.

Plus, see what moms are talking about today in Toddlers & Preschoolers.

You can jump right in by replying to one of the discussions above or start a post of your own.

Thank you for being part of the Toddlers & Preschoolers group!

by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Replies (21-30):
lovingmommy4316
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Its time ! She knows when she went potty. Now its time to show her where big girls go potty !
Good luck !

Quoting BellaJourney:

I have an 18month old daughter.when ever she goes pee pee or boo boo ,she holds the front of her diaper ,n looks at me to let me know she went to the bathroom.. Do u think it's to early for potty training?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamma2mygirls
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Thank you!

Ilovemykids175
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Tryin to meet other mom's so feel free to inbox me!

littletoots1990
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:55 AM
our son is 2yrs old&we cant get him to become interested in potty training! any advice. we have a little potty&the one for big ppl toilets¬hing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DecemberMomma33
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Great tips, thanks to everyone for sharing! Day time potty training with DS was fairly stress-free, aside from a few sneaky pees on the carpets and rugs we haven't had any major dramas or resistance. We took a child-led approach and let him guide us through the process. As a Mom to a determined little boy, that seemed to be the best way and he felt empowered instead of out of control.

We're still going through the night time training and expect it will take a lot longer than daytime. DS is a big wetter and mattress protection has been KEY for us, no pull up seems to be able to stand up to the challenge! If you're finding the same thing, I highly recommend buying a couple of Brolly Sheets. They've saved my sanity during those 2am wake ups, saved on laundry and saved DS's mattress.

Good luck Mama's, wishing you dry undies and sheets in the near future!

JoF
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:09 PM

^^^ THIS!  Totally agree, those sheets are awesome and have paid for themselves ten times over since we started potty training DD.  I got my first one on Baby Half Off a couple of months back and then got our Pink one on Amazon.  Sometimes they have them on special on their webstore too.....

datwins
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM

im trying to potty train my twins boy/girl its been about 4 weeks and its still hard they do good during the day but not sure what to do for nap time and bed times or when we leave the house so i just use pull ups i know its not a good idea but they both have fits n worried they will just go on there selfe just to make me mad i need help im ready to give up but they are makeing progress so thats why i dont

MommyOF2xoxo
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM

every child is different...theres really no right or wrong answer for the question...if your child wants to do it why not, the sooner the better... i tried with my daughter at 19 months and she didnt want any part of it.. i tried again at 2 and the same thing...i tried everything trust me lol. but shes 3 now and i used disney world to make her go potty lol . She goes 70 % of the time...where almost there (:

Quoting BellaJourney:

I have an 18month old daughter.when ever she goes pee pee or boo boo ,she holds the front of her diaper ,n looks at me to let me know she went to the bathroom.. Do u think it's to early for potty training?

AudMac
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Wow I'm always looking for good advice, thanks!

Boatema
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Hey there my boy is 2 and half.only wears pull ups at night.during the day he notifies me when he feels like to wee or to p.. Lol..but one sad thing is whenever he is upset he will stand still look in my face and wee on himself just to get back at me.he gets a little smack and it he starts to throw tantrums and sometimes pounce on me... Help phew!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)