This post is the place for us share advice and experiences on how to deal with our toddlers and preschoolers at nap time.
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Keep your child on a consistent schedule.
2. Be patient! It might take your child longer to wind down when they get a little older.
3. If your child skips their nap, put them to bed earlier that night.
4. Make nap time fun. Read a story or sing a song that has them closing their eyes.
5. If they will no longer nap, give them quiet time instead. Let them relax in their room or on the couch.
For more tips:
- Be sure to check out these nap time posts already in the group.
- Start a post asking members for advice.
- Read the tips below!
Please share your tips, advice, and experiences here!