Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

activities

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM
  • 2 Replies

what are some activities that you do with your toddlers or preschoolers during the day? We are stuck inside because its so cold out and I am in desperate need of ideas to keep my two kids busy. My son turns 4 on wednesday and my daughter is 2 1/2. They seem so bored out of their minds and I feel so guilty because I dont have anything planned out for them to do and they seem to just sit around and watch tv. Its horrible :( So any adivce/help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TexasKaty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM

playdough, coloring, reading books, playing hide and go seek in the house, dancing (Johnny likes Just Dance on the Wii), having playdates (BEST), cooking / decorating cakes / cupcakes, painting, Hungry Hungry Hippos, building pillow/blanket forts, balloon ping pong (your paddles are made of popsicle sticks and paper plates and you hit balloons to each other), make your own version of bean bag toss, hopskotch (you could put painters tape on the floor), give your child a cleaning or organizing job (they love to help)....

zolanmel
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Painting,coloring,reading,video games,flash cards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)