Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of music does your children like?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM
  • 24 Replies

We are really into music in my house and was wondering what kind of music does your children like!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy270
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM

My daughter loves toddler music but she especially loves her ''Yo Gabba Gabba'' cd. that she got for Christmas...she listens to it almost all day, everyday and never gets tired of it.

ddhb2007
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM
My daughter, age 4, loves 50's and 60's music. Her favorite songs are "Wake Up, Little Susie" and "Hey, Hey, We're the Monkees".
Giger55
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Death metal seriously lol must have been all the hatebreed and lamb of god he heard in the belly lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NaniMami317
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM
R&B is my 4yos favorite but she loves all genres. Shes just a dancer at heart. Her favorite artist are Rihanna(sp) and Beyonce
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slvrbtrfly
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM
My boy loves 70's and 80's music. His faves are billy idol, disco, and queen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasKaty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Johnny likes pop rock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bouncingsoul
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:48 PM

My son has a favorite band. They are this poppy emo band. So funny..he loves em though!

MamaAsh08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
My 11 year old loves Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers and Justin Beiber.
My 6 year olds like Selena Gomez and those CDs of hit songs sung by kids.
My 2 year olds likes the barenaked ladies cd, that they made for toddlers, I can't think of the name right now. They also like their Yo Gabba Gabba cd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashmac03
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM

They all have different tastes.  DD#1 (11) is going through a weird music phase right now.  She pretty much loves anything she knows I will hate and hates everything I like.  DD#2 (9) should have been a child of the 70's.  She loves Boston, Journey, etc.  DD#3 (5) likes anything she can dance to.  She loves Christina Perri at the moment.  

Nani22
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM

i listen to different music. He likes certian songs of each genre, some more than others.  I listen to R&B, Country, and with his dad we listen to a lot of Rap.  He loves all his Sprout songs, and songs from school he sings at home.  He just plain loves music!!!  SInging and Dancing are his thing!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)