• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

hi i think i posted this in the wrong spot.. but my name is liz and i have an activsd 3.5 year old who is pretty smart but is hard  to disipline he is following in his brothers footsteps who right now is being tested for autism.. it has come to my attention by a group called EMPS wich for those who dont know are a mobile physictric unit that comes to your home to help get your children in control. and i brought my eldest to the nurologist and they too believe the end result of testing will be autism.. soon to find out . but any advice on how to handle the three year old will be greatly appreciated.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TruthSeeker.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

gsae
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I have been away from the group recently but I am back and have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. We do time outs and wall time so far this has worked great. I also decided to explain to them how mom works....I will only ask once for something and if they dont do it then they get time out. What I have found this to do is they are using their words better and telling me that they dont know how to what I am asking or why they cant do it and that has been so helpful! Good Luck
Sunshine2plus2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Hello and Welcome

Sunshine Proud mom to Garrett, Madison, Colt and Julissa
Awesome wife to Chuck since 08-15-09

Mari6443
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Hi! And welcome!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)