Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Momma's with 3 kids?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM
  • 39 Replies
How hard is it to go from 2 to 3 kids? Hubby and I are considering a 3rd one but going from 1 to 2 was hard for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahawkins
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
1 to 2 was harder for me 2 to 3 was eaiser
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jammie209
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Me too. I was worried about it 2 n my aunt said after one it doesnt matter if u have 2 or 10, its pretty much just the same, hard wise. And she was right. I now have 3 beautiful girls and if we had the money, I would have more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this
I think it really depends on the spacing between kids, their temperaments and how much support you have (like how much hubby helps out).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this. 2 to three wasn't so bad for me, the first 2 months are difficult cause newborns are difficult but now it's great!

Quoting mypbandj:

I think it really depends on the spacing between kids, their temperaments and how much support you have (like how much hubby helps out).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristinas8
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I have seven. I think it depends on you. I never found parenting hard until they were teens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizJones1229
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:32 AM
It is challenging in the beginning with a newborn, sleep deprived and then two more kids running ya ragged lol but once you get a routine down its a peice of cake. Nobody tells ya how tiring it is/was loading 3 kids in the car lol!!! But I wouldn't trade my 3 girls for anything!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hottmommi42
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:40 AM
This whole post makes me feel better. I love having my 2, and they are getting big. But my heart is calling out for one more but because the change from one to two was so hard for me two to three is terrifying. Dh has said no way to more, but we will see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:36 AM
1 mom liked this
We went from 1 to 3 so i don't know but I always here moms say from 1 to 2 is harder than 2 to 3. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smcclure2005
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:44 AM

For me it was easy, but I spaced my kids I have a 16 year old a 9 year old and a 4 year old. I have also always had kids here so to have another one of mine really was not that big a deal to handle. But it is different for everyone..

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Yeah we are in the same boat and our 2 girls keep us quite busy!  I would love to go for a boy this year though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)