Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how did you decide more babies? **edit**

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM
  • 58 Replies
Who decided? How did you know it was 'right'? How did you figure out you had enough babies?
** these are all awesome, if I may ask, for those who have posted moms age as a concern,what is that age? I am 28, and I never pictured myself pg after 30, I always thought that would be old. But now I am pretty close, and its definitely not old. But how does your body react? Is it easier when you are younger? Does it even matter as much as media says it should?**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jammie209
by Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I have been asking myself the same question. I have 3 girls ages 13,8, and my baby just turn 4. All of a sudden Im getting those baby pangs in my stomach. I know financially it will be difficult, but not impossible. If u figure out the answer please let me know=) Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillsMOM72
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:17 AM
We both decided it wasn't the right time now. We talk throughly about big things like that. Financially we're not ready. I'm in the middle of trying to get a better job. I do want another child later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelsie.Davison
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Well I still would love one more but unfortunately with all my crazy pregnancies I got my tubes tied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnmommy5
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My first 2 were oops babies. Lol! My 3rd I was told that my endometriosis was too severe to conceive without fertility treatments but surprise I got pregnant without any help. When he was about 15 months we decided we wanted one more and got blessed with twins! We figured 5 was enough and I got a tubal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidnappedbylove
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:48 AM
I'm pregnant with my second now. We both wanted a second, but weren't sure of the timing. Then we realized if we didn't have a baby before he starts his nursing program in 2013, we'd have to wait until it was completely over, and he was settled in a job, which depending on which program he did would be 1-3 years and we didn't want to wait that long, so we decided to go for it! I don't know when we'll be done. It will just depend on how we feel in a few years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hottmommi42
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:51 AM

How many do you have now?

Quoting Kelsie.Davison:

Well I still would love one more but unfortunately with all my crazy pregnancies I got my tubes tied.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 3:33 AM
I already had Lexie when Luke and I married. We had decided to wait until our wedding night to sleep together, and to not use bc. When it was meant to happen, it would...and it did! I got pregnant with Kiki on our honeymoon. We decided to wait a while for another, so I went on bc...Which I forgot one time and bam! Sarah was born. Lastly, the twins...They were planned, because Sarah was nearly four and we figured it was time. Not sure exactly how we knew...We just did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelsie.Davison
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I have 3 of my own and 4 step kids. My pregnancies are awful. Life threatening for me and baby. I just can't do it again.

Quoting hottmommi42:

How many do you have now?

Quoting Kelsie.Davison:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tginn20
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Well we had decided that 2 was enough....well apparently 6 beers and 8 pinapple upside down shots and a friends party later DH and I "forgot" that we had decided that.....

SURPRISE!!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Clubpenguin
by Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM
We are thinking of one more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)