Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Cure Cabin Fever Day 1: Dance Party

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM
  • 149 Replies
4 moms liked this

Today's activity is to turn up your favorite tunes and show off your best moves!

Dancing is a surefire way to get you AND your kids smiling and laughing -- and you’ll all burn crazy energy! So don't just stand there -- bust a move!

What songs do your kids love right now? What about you? Does anybody have a signature move? Feel free to post pics and videos!

dancingClick here to find other great activities for your toddler or preschooler!

by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bwsmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I love country , my oldest loves rock , my middle is crossed between country and rap while my youngest loves oldies .. =) pics and videos to come after school lets out !!

bayliesmommy
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Baylie really loves most music you hear on a pop station. She loves Adele. She loves the song "Moves like Jagger"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMorgan4
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM

My 2 year old daughter absolutely LOVES to dance to and sing to Luke Bryan's Country Girl (shake it for me)! She also LOVES Justin Moore's Bait A Hook! We danced to both songs for over 30 minutes this morning!!!

Mommy2SnC
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Haha funny thing me and the kiddos were doing that this morning even b4 I got this! Guess its back to more dancing for us :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alliegracesmom
by Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM
We do that now lol!!! She loves Yo gabba gabba and Angelina ballerina
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slvrbtrfly
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM
My boy loves billy idol, my girl loves anything with a beat.
TornadoMEmom09
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I like to play Dance Central on my kinect & my son dances with me. or if we play kinect adventures he's always up and playing too ;)

LeahNichole81
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Lol I was dancing in the kitchen this morning cooking breakfast and DS (2) told me to stop dancing! Hahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meglynn0919
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM

My kids dance to basically anything!! they love to dance. they even find a way to use there whole body while they are in there carseats. i know they are wild. i will try and post a video later!!

RADmomma
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

This is actually one of our favorite indoor activites!!

We also combine cleaning up toys with music and moving!! We put on the radio or she picks out a cd and we clean up all the toys while singing and dancing. Gets us moving and she doesnt mind cleaning up her playroom!

DD likes her kids songs cd, country and rock. She also likes to listen to the blues & older rock with DH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)