Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 61 Replies
Let's see your tattos mommas.

I'm getting a new one tonight. I'll post what I want. I already have 2. One on my foot and one on my neck.

I think I want this one going up my spine v
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I have a treble clef on the small of my back towards the left (since you read music that direction) :)

myloves2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I have 3 tattoos all together but I don't know how to upload pics through mobile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I don't have pics on my phone but I have 5 and I will be sleeved at some point
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValerieR2010
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I love tattoos. I dont have money to get on but I would love to have some. I had a friend of mine draw me one for my son its a baby dragon with his name on it. I wish I could get it done but I have a very low tolerance to pain and it freaks me out. I would love to have a sleeve I think its sexy lol. Guys with tattoos are sexy. My husband has 3 and has to get our daughters name soon...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM
You have to go to your picture on your phone, copy it. Then go to cafe mom, add picture post and at the bottom it gives a link of an email. Click that, paste picture send. There is a refresh button, takes about a minute to come up. Then you can picture to post.

Quoting myloves2:

I have 3 tattoos all together but I don't know how to upload pics through mobile

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I have two. Will take pictures later to add. One is on my wrist of my cats name. The other is on my esophagus, it's skeletal Pisces symbol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I have none but i am throughly interested in possibly getting one. I just have to get over the thought of getting needled! LOL the pain is what i am scared of the most :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidnappedbylove
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I have a small treble clef on my ankle. I'm not big in to tattoos, but my sister is a tattoo artist so I let her give me one when she was starting out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM

This is mine from last Friday, its my 5th
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Not bad at all. They also have numbing spray

Quoting MrsTBailey:

I have none but i am throughly interested in possibly getting one. I just have to get over the thought of getting needled! LOL the pain is what i am scared of the most :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)