Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Cure Cabin Fever Day 3: Play Dress-Up

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  • 101 Replies

Let your kids go crazy in your closet! Okay, maybe not, but give them some of your and your SO’s clothes and shoes (perhaps the ones you were planning to give away anyway), and watch them play pretend. Be sure to capture the fun in photos!

Do your kids love playing dress-up? Did you love dressing up as a kid?

kissing dad 

Click here to find other great activities for your toddler or preschooler!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermeof3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

My kids looooove dressing up!  We have a bin full of "dress up" clothes :)  So fun!

RobynS
by Robyn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I don't remember playing dress-up as a kid. My kids enjoy it though.

chrarrington18
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM
I don't REM doing it myself but I always have a super hero and a princess in the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 PM
3 moms liked this

We love playing dress up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowser93
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

my daughter always dresses up in my clothes they are to big obviously but i tie a knot in them so they fit.  She also always wears my work clogs around the house.   she is too funny!!!

Jojo907
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I remember my older kids playing dress up (my 11 dd still does) but my LO doesn't like to yet. :(

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:19 PM

My kids love dressing up in a bunch of old Halloween costumes that are all superheros. 

our3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

No thanks, I'll pass on this one. I dont have any clothes to give away and I dont want to pull out a bunch of clothes, I have enough mess to clean up today. Plus my kids have never been into dressing up. But I have made each one a super hero cape and mask and they play with those.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

He has lots of costumes for dress-up, mostly superheroes... But I bet he would love playing in mine and DH's clothes. We'll have to try that out.

As a kid, I used to find great dress-up clothes in the thrift stores. It was a favorite activity to play "Lovely Ladies". :)

barnwell84
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I dressed up my brother.  I don't remember if I played dress up.  My 5-year-old has fairy costumes that she likes to wear every once in a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN