Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whenever my toddler is happy he says thank you by giving me alot of kisses

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

he gets so happy when i take him out shopping or to the park; whenever he really is in the mood to go out he can be so wonderfully sweet and so great. he is very pleasant whenever he gets to step out of the house and get some fresh air.

he begins to skip and then he is smiling alot and then he kisses me for a very long time to thank me for giving him a toy or for sharing time with him in the park or just for going for a very long walk with him from time to time.

it really makes me happy to see him be thankful for even the little things that i do for him; he always shows his appreciation with alot of kissing.  sometimes it makes me laugh. he is so funny sometimes.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EDDES
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Sometimes he can be difficult and cries and pouts but when he is peaceful and content it makes my day go very easily and smoothly;

i always try to do things that will make him happy.butterfly on headLike now i think that a good idea is for he and i to go the community indoor pool and get some swimming strokes in for relaxation and recreation.floating in poolscuba 

EDDES
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I was speaking to an educator, whom is also a mother about children's behavior and learning, she indicated the most important thing is that our children are happy.busy mom

corrinacs
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, he sounds like my son.  He's the same way :).  He has his moments, but he's definitely one of the sweetest kids ive ever met!  Glad that you've got a happy one too :) :)

EDDES
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I am not the best of swimmers so i definitely want my son to get the hang of swimming because it really is a great form of exercise and recreation. 

EDDES
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Thanks.ladybug

SmileyMoo
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM

awwww!

EDDES
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:11 PM

My son started school recently and he loves his homeroom teacher so much that he hugs her and kisses her whenever he is happy.

I think that is so cute. He appreciates the fact the teacher helps him with stuff that he does not know how to do yet or whenever he is having fun with a toy or a new game that they may be playing in class.  

TexasKaty
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Sweet :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EDDES
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I am happy that he is happy.ladybugThanks. dancingeaster egg

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)