Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who usually babysits the kids?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
  • 63 Replies
Your mom? Other fam members? Friends? Neighborhood teen?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dababiesdreams
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM
It's always been family members.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abee2202
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
No one. Me and daddy take care of her. There was a month when she was about 8-9mo when a friend came in about three times and same with his dad. And at Christmas our neighbour came up and sat on our sofa for two hours while she slept so we could get to toys r us and shop for her for christmas without her. That was actually the first time me and my husband had gone anywhere together without her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeccaGK
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

My parents watch them most of the time when we are working and once in a while for us to go out. We do have a teenager who watches them if my parents happen to be working one day too.

rnmom4lif
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM

up until we moved across the country from all of our family my yougest (3) has only ever been with family but once we moved 25 plus hrs from everyone it got a bit more complicated. he still stays with eighter me and his dad 99% of the time but we have left him with a neighbor on a few occasions. she is 14 and shes great with him. she only ever watches him if her mother is home as well though because even at 14 it just makes me a tad nervous to leave him with her all alone. my oldest age 9 has stayed with several different friends since we moved here to florida but even he had only stayed with family until we moved.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:47 AM

My Mom or his parents but no one else.

arthistmom
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:46 AM

A family friend who is a retired nurse.

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM

on the rare occassion that someone watches my son it's been my dad and step mom pretty much.

momma2b2008
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM
My cousin, our neighbors daughter, or my parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBoats08
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Some very very trusted friends from my local mom's group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe_ju-rah
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM
My brother and sil are the only people who ever (and likely will ever) babysit my dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)