Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my intro!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello, I am Deana, 26, mom to 4 kids. I have a 7 yr old daughter from my first marriage and 3 boys, 4.5, 3 & 1 from my current. We want to add more soon.
Our 4.5 yr old, Gavyn, is mild to moderately autistic and has expressive speech disorder. Due to his disorders it tends to feel like I have twin 3 yr olds most of the time. Thankfully he potty trained easily.
Our 3 yr old, Landon, tries to be the baby. He is fighting potty training. It's frustrating for sure. I am hoping this new app we have been using will do the trick. It's called IGo potty by huggies. I am hoping that as soon as Landon gets trained I can start on the youngest.
Our youngest is 1 yr old Mustang-Alex. He is my longest bfed baby and is still nursing. He's also my only mama's boy. He is currently learning to walk and chels on everything. He doesn't have any teeth yet but he drools a ton!
Oh, and my husband, James works for an oil company doing general maintenance and repairs to pumps.

Well thats us! I hope to make some new friends with you ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AnGLInterrupted
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Welcome to the group!  :)

Gweneveer
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Welcome to the group Deana!

Im Colleen.  I have two girls.  Keira is almost 5 and Clover is 17 mos!  Hope you like it here!

TexasKaty
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Welcome Deana :) I have two little boys.. Johnny is 2.5 and Jackson is 9 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Hello and welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foistela
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hi! Welcome to the group!

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Welcome Deana!

Kansas12295
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Hi, I'm Margaret. Have 2 toddlers (my grandchildren), 3yrs and 2yrs within a few weeks. The oldest is just potty trained and we are very proud of him. His sister still has to start yet. Each child learns at a different pace. Repitition and patience are praise are extremely important. After waking up and before naps worked good for us. Any sitters for your children MUST work on the same schedule or the kids will get confused. Great talking to you. Have a nice day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)