Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nonstop Crying!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM
  • 11 Replies

My 2yr old soon to be 3 in April cries about everything and anything, she even cry while she sleep and its very frustrating to me I dont know how to make her stop crying and making a biggie over nothing really is this normal, how can I change this, any sugestions plz!!!!

confusedfrustrated

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

its the age momma my 2 yr old girl does the same thing i wanna make her a top that says drama queen in training....lol

Cici09
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM

jajajaja I call mines Ms. Diva cause every lil thing bothers hers it is not easy...

lilbuff
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Give her positive attention, and ignore the crying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cici09
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Positive attention like what?  I try to ignore it but its' a mission impossible

katiefnorris
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I am totally with you!  My son is almost two and I was just saying this to my hubby last night...he seems to cry over everything!  He is frantic if he can't find a toy or if I don't get him the cup he wants, etc.  The only consolation is that my daughter was the exact same way and she grew out of it and isn't like that at all anymore.  Hang in there!!

itsm3
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:32 AM

what's her sleep like?  kids who aren't getting enough sleep tend to cry a lot more and throw more tantrums etc because they're so exhausted.

zolanmel
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Is she teething? Or having a growth spurt?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zolanmel
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM
She could be hurting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bossyjossy
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My 2 1/2 yr old is doing the same thing. She has bouts of laughing and having a good time randomly so I am ruling out any real physical problem and am hoping she will grow out of it. it is pretty much driving us crazy, I am trying to ignore it too but we live in an apartment and can't have her wailing early in the morning or middle of the night. Hang in there... that's what I am trying to do. lol

nf1
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM
BumP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)