Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
  • 2095 Replies
35 moms liked this

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 5:49 AM
5 moms liked this

Oooo...new Welcome post!!! I'm Brooke. I'm a mommy to 3 incredible boys who are 8, 5 and 2 1/2. I am a nurse and work outside the home 4 days a week. I live in North Eastern NJ with my DH of 10 years. I am originally from Brooklyn, NY. I love to read, listen to music and most of all play and have fun with my kiddies!

juli99
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi!  My name is Juli and I am a stay at home mom to 3 children.  Colton is 5 and is in pre K.  He will be entering kindergarten in the fall.  Evan will be 4 in march and he is in preschool.  Rylee is my little princess and she is 13 months old.  In my little free time I love to read, scrap book, and I love to just hang out with my kiddos!

singlemomma5634
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello, new to this site. But I have a 3yr old son, who is beyond amazingly smart and wonderful!!! Yet, still, he is a 3 yr old! Im waiting on going back to school hopefully at the end of May? have been on disability for just over a year,while he is still in daycare. Keep myself as busy as possible, but really ? how many times can you wash the floor before the tile disappears! lol

KRPK
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello. Im also new to the site, I have an 18 month old daughter & I looking for great game ideas to play with my lil one to get a jump start on colors, numbers ect.. & any other ideas as well.Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellanoelsmom
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM
2 moms liked this
If you live in Fl, I have a kitchen floor that fell victim to moon dough this morning!

Quoting singlemomma5634:

Hello, new to this site. But I have a 3yr old son, who is beyond amazingly smart and wonderful!!! Yet, still, he is a 3 yr old! Im waiting on going back to school hopefully at the end of May? have been on disability for just over a year,while he is still in daycare. Keep myself as busy as possible, but really ? how many times can you wash the floor before the tile disappears! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MagsWoods
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there 

I am new to cafemom :-)

i am a mommy of 3 beautiful children. My oldest is Liam and hes 14 years old  then there is mark who just turned 12 then there is lisa who will be 3 in march.

i am married to my husband sean for the past 16 years 

singlemomma5634
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

LOL! I too am very famaliar with the moon dough! Augh!

bellanoelsmom
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM
My name is Melissa. Mommy to 13 y/o very active girl named Bella who plays softball and soccer 5 days a week days and is a straight A 7th grader who takes almost all 9th grade classes, engaged for 6 years to the love of my life. Our wedding $ went to fertility treatments to our three year old angels Olivia and Sophia who I stay home with and adore. They are complete opposites blonde hair blue eyes and brown hair and eyes with the longest lashes you have ever seen! Df's grandma lives with us, she is 87 and has dimentia. I also have a 10 year old sd named Savannah. Very busy house! We live in Florida not far from the beach. My eh is my best friend but really lacking in being a dad lately due to another wife, kid and step kids so we are working on that. Nice to meet all of you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kwoodman81
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Hi my name is Katie and I'm a SAHM of Keeley 2yrs and Garrett 3.5yrs. I'm originally from Texas but now live in Florida.

Journey311
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hi I'm Kim.  I just joined this group and have been on CM for a few years now.  I have a son, Nathan, who is 5 and will start kindergarten in August, and my daughter, Claire, just turned 2 on the 2nd.  We live in NC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)