Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (1781-1790):
habs7
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM

My name is Kristina.  I have 2 children ages 2 1/2 and 8 months, 3 dogs, and 1 fiance:)  (soon-to-be-husband in December!)  Our 2 1/2 year old is a boy and his name is Presley.  Our 8 month old is a girl and her name is Sarah.  Our toddler is giving us a run for our sanity!!!  :)

JessieNicole10
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:15 PM
I'm Jessie. I am a SAHM to my wonderful 2 1/2 year old little boy Logan. We live in Georgia with my boyfriend of 2 yrs. We are currently TTC. I am so blessed to have such an amazing little family. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eirejade
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM
I'm Michell. I have 3 kids, 6yo dd, almost 3 yo ds, and almost 18 mo dd. I'm engaged to a man who has an almost 12 mo dd
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Oct. 19, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Welcome everyone!

scarlettsam
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Hello! Sarah 32 ds 2 and dd 9 months. Been on cm a while and am looking for other groups for support and chat. Hadnt noticed this one for some reason....lol. live in CO and love it! Married for 3 years. Love him! Starting potty training..what a mess!! But progress takes time. Baby steps I guess...or toddler sprints in my case!
dannif26
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Hi, I'm Danni. My partner and I adopted our little girl at birth; she'll be 2 in December and is a little spit-fire. I'm looking for potty training tips for stubborn munchkins with tummy troubles, any and all are welcome!

SunCrazy
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Hi I am Jen a sahm of a 1 1/2 year old son. My hubby and I have been married 8 years. A newborn to cm I am looking forward to meeting new people.
vikkivengance
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:06 AM

simple smileHi my name is Elissa, I'm a single mom of 3 girls!!!! Trinity 7, Raven 4, and Evalyn 2!! Needless to say I have my handsful but I get help from my mom and sister...Who I live with. In my spare time (whaat's that?) LOl I like to read, scrapbook, listen to music, get tattoos...catch up on my tv programs!!!scrapbookingtattooTrinity Is a cheerleader while the other 2 are going to join ballet classes starting in January. We live in WA!!!

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Welcome ladies!wave

sophiesmom07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting vikkivengance:

simple smileHi my name is Elissa, I'm a single mom of 3 girls!!!! Trinity 7, Raven 4, and Evalyn 2!! Needless to say I have my handsful but I get help from my mom and sister...Who I live with. In my spare time (whaat's that?) LOl I like to read, scrapbook, listen to music, get tattoos...catch up on my tv programs!!!scrapbookingtattooTrinity Is a cheerleader while the other 2 are going to join ballet classes starting in January. We live in WA!!!

Haha, free time :)  Welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)