Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
spanky290
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM

hey everybody

Marie9076
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Emily! I'm a SAHM but taking two classes also. I'm slowly getting my nursing degree. My boys are 1 and 2 (3 next week). We live in Northwest GA and I am always looking to meet new people. I don't have many friends with kids. Nice to meet you guys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spanky290
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:59 PM

my name is candyce i am a single mother of 4

amysmommy324
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Hi Everyone my name is sandy I have a beautiful 23 month old princess name Amy who's turning 2 next month..I finally know why they say its the terrible twos lol...Shes the love of my life

celticlassish
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Hey Everyone!!!  I'm Jessica.  I have one little guy at home who recently turned 2.  I have been married for almost 4 years to my DH. My little guy splits his week between grammy and grampa's and daycare while we work crazy hours (me- 5 days/wk and DH 50+).  We are just outside of Buffalo and honestly- i would rather be wherever my little guy is then where i am now!!

armychick12
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 6:31 PM

hello all,

my name is lacey!! im new to the group. i wanna meet some people in my area so my son can make some friends. he's 13 months.

AllisonCorbett
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Hello, my name is Allison and I have 2 girls (and another baby girl on the way). One is my birth child, Helena age 3, and the other is my step-daughter, Angina age 5. I'm a daycare teacher, and my baby Helena will be starting preschool this fall and I'm so excited and scared!

MAyers
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Hi, my name is Mandy. Dh & I have been married for 5 years in May. We have 2 LOs Madyson whose 5& Aryanna whose 4. Theyre our everything. Im mainly a SAHM but 2 nights a week I work for 4 hours at a department store just for work experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deb554433
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:37 AM
im deb i have a 4yr old whos in headstart her names madisongrace im from minnesota would love to meet ppl from here also i will be married 5yrs in april me n madisons bday is 2wks apart shes july 16 im july 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Hi. I have 2to energetic fun kiddos. Ayden is 4&1/2 in preschool and Emma is 21watching months with a newbie due in early on March. I am a former preschool aide turned stay at home mommy. We lovecshaeing and getting.g new ideas. Trying new things. Looking foward to getting to know you ladies here!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)