Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (2051-2060):
bhwrn1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Welcome!

Quoting Mamacitabunny:

Hi I'm Mamacitabunny. I am a mother of 3 grown children and a grandmother to Nico, 3 1/2 yr old awesome boy. I am a disabled nurse that is retired. My chronic illness makes it difficult to be a reliable sitter for him. My daughter moved back home and is going to college so Nico lives with us too. I think my husband and I are more than grandparents to him. We teach him what parents would teach their children like we pray, sing, count , learn color and letters, and manners. But take a backseat when parent are not in school

bhwrn1

Welcome!

Quoting issacsmom2010:

Hi there! I am Mandy. A stay at home Mother to 1,so far. A beautiful boy by the name of Issac. He is my entire life!! I love this lil' man more than words can express!! I am from Tulsa, OK. But live in San Diego, CA. I love My husband, Mike. I love to crochet, read books, play piano, and play with my Son! boy kissing mom

bhwrn1

Welcome!

Quoting lori0519:

Hi,
My name is Lori and I'm 26. I have 3 kids Shayne is my little diva and she is 4 years old, Jhett and Jordon are my mischievous 2 year old identical twin boys. I am an Independant consultant for Rodan + Fields Dermatologists and in march I will be attending school to become a nail technician. I live with the father of my kids but we are not yet married.

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Welcome!

Quoting akalei2006:

Hello everyone, I am Ashley. I have 2 kids one of each. My daughter is 4 and my son is 4months old. I am a stay at home mom and look forward to meeting other moms on here!

MissyScott
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Hi, I'm Melissa.  I am a stay at home mom to five ages 3 through 13.  My husband and our children are currently living in Indianapolis, but plan on moving to Clarksville, TN next month.  I love doing crafty and outdoor activities with the kids, reading, baking, and learning new things. 

navywife233
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Hello I am Lynette I am 23 and I have a 1 year old little boy named Cayden! My husband is in the Navy and we are stationed in VA. I joined this group to meet other moms and have people to talk to :)
kwerner92
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Hey y'all! I'm Kathleen. 20 years old. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic. I have an 18 month old son, RJ. I've been married for 2 years to a Navy sailor, Ryan. We are currently stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawai'i. We are both from the East Coast - He's from Maryland, I'm from Connecticut. I'm new to CM and always looking to meet and talk to new people, so feel free to add me! :]

T1DMommy92

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Welcome!

Quoting MissyScott:

Hi, I'm Melissa.  I am a stay at home mom to five ages 3 through 13.  My husband and our children are currently living in Indianapolis, but plan on moving to Clarksville, TN next month.  I love doing crafty and outdoor activities with the kids, reading, baking, and learning new things. 

bhwrn1

Welcome!

Quoting navywife233:

Hello I am Lynette I am 23 and I have a 1 year old little boy named Cayden! My husband is in the Navy and we are stationed in VA. I joined this group to meet other moms and have people to talk to :)

bhwrn1

Welcome!

Quoting kwerner92:

Hey y'all! I'm Kathleen. 20 years old. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic. I have an 18 month old son, RJ. I've been married for 2 years to a Navy sailor, Ryan. We are currently stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawai'i. We are both from the East Coast - He's from Maryland, I'm from Connecticut. I'm new to CM and always looking to meet and talk to new people, so feel free to add me! :]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)