Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (2061-2070):
AahhItsAmy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Moms!

My name is Amy and I am new to cafemom :)

I have two boys, Tyler (3) and Zachary (2) and they are awwwwwesome! I love being a mother and am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I have been married for 6 years to the love of my life and we reside in the great state of Texas.

I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll via this platform and hope you all have a wonderful day!

Angela91111
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of a 16 month old girl Angela.  She is my one and only and always keeps me on my toes.  We live in PA.  I work around 32hrs a week.  I am happily married to a really good guy of 6 yrs.  Always looking for new ideas and things to do with my lil one.  :-)

Momjulep
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Julie, mom to Jasper, 16 months old.  I look forward to reading everyone's stories and finding good advice!

mommabaker09
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this
HELLO! New to this site but seems like a keeper so far. My son just turned 3 well Nov. But feels like a just!! Inormally work full-time but had surgery last week. I live in south jersey and do have a hubby of almost 4years. Oh n I wish my son would have fallen asleep by now as he is in his bed singing happy birthday instead of napping! But absolutly Love listening to his monitor!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blackroses137
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello. My name is Angie. My daughter, Faith, is 2 years old.
l3suggs
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Lisa, I have a 2.5 year old daughter, Lucie, and a 17 year old son, Alex.  One I'm trying to potty train, and one I'm teaching to drive.  My husband Trey and I have been married for 14 years and live in a 'burb outside of Buffalo NY.  I work a full 40 hour week during the days, and Trey works a full 40 hour week on 2nd shift.  Because of this schedule, Trey takes Lucie to daycare in the morning, and I put her to bed at night.   

Aludaru
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hiyas! I'm Lori. I've got a beautiful 2 year old daughter, a loving husband, and 2 doggies. Looking forward to making some new friends here. :)

kkgran
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my first post on this site. I'm Karen, my 2 children are grown. A daughter, 36 and a son 33. I raised my children as a working mom and now I have the joy of staying at home to watch my 21 month old grandson for my working daughter. A lot has changed. There are so many cool things for children now, but the struggle of balancing work and family is as hard for my daughter as it was for me. I hope that I can make her feel a little easier about going to work each day. I pledged to myself that I wouldn't miss a moment of Zane's (my grandson) childhood. I'm loving everyday.
Afton517
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello! I am new to all this...so here goes nothing!

I am Afton and a have a wonderful, beautiful and challenging(in a good way) 20 month old daughter, Edith (Edie). My husband and I named her after her Great Grandmothers.She is such a joy to watch grow up!
adarling84
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello moms! My name is Amanda , I have a wonderful 21 month old baby girl named Abigail , I am married and live in sunny florida! I work full time as a medical assistant . I look forward to meeting other moms and listening to your stories and advice as our wonderful babies grow !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN