Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (2071-2080):
tarableknight10
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is tara i live in ma. I have a 21mth old baby boy named Jacob. His a very active little boy. On my free time I like to play sims and scrapbooking when I have the money for it.

mapendo
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey I am Marie Kate from Nairobi Kenya. My Bundle of joy's name is Rebecca and she's 8 months old. I graduated in December and actively seeking employment (lolJK). I love my baby too much and may its because she's my first. I love volunteer work (have done alot), trying out new recipes, watching movies especially romance, picnics and adventure(mostly long walks to the supermarket)butterfly on head 

ejsmom4604
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi all! My name is Hollie, I am 37 and have been married to my hubby for 2 1/2 years. My oldest is E, 8 yrs old. C is my stepson (who will be moving in with us in June 2013) and is 6 yrs old. Both E and C have Aspergers, and are doing wonderful. D is our baby. He is 21 months old and a handful :). I am currently a SAHM, but have extensive history in customer service. I am also a year and a half shy of my B.A. in Psychology. I will get back to that once D is in school ;). This year E is being homeschooled, so what little free time I have is spent reading, cleaning, and playing Lord of the Ring Online (an mmorpg). I'm a self named nerd lol. 

mamadola
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, everybody.  I am a sahm for 3 under 5 and have been looking into what ways I can make them have a very fulfilling home life.  Just wanted to say hi.

sk8rspixie24
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Hello everyone my name is cathryn i am a 23 years old I have a 3 year old son whos name is ryan and also i just got married to the love of my life/best freind in march.  i am very girly but not to girly lol i still love the outdoors and love fishing. I am a very friendly person and love getting to know new people :)

Cate1129
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:02 PM
I'm Cate. I am a SAHM to Jack who is 18mo old. I live in Texas, married to Jeremy for 12 years and I blog part time. Hi y'all!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dominicmommy
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I'm new to thus site but definitely glad to join,, my names patty & I'm a mother to an amazing almost 3 year old boy Dominic!! He's my & my husbands whole world !! We keep busy with him we both work full time & def try to spend as much tine with him after each day !! We off Wednesdays & weekends ! So we sure plan fun family time with him !!! He def is the best thing in my world !! Since giving birth to him ,,, I've enjoyed these past couple years with him he's learning soo much & I'm wishing time would slow down just a bit !! We live in NKY
Snook35
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I'm a new member.  I'm married with a 18 mth old daughter.  I work full time and live in WI.

kiki2382
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Hi, my name is Kiki. I'm a mostly WAHM living in Minnesota. I work at a childcare center one day a week and the watch a 3.5 year old girl along with my two boys (Jeffrey almost 3 years and Jonathan 9 months) the other 4 weekdays. One thing interesting about me: I am a recent cloth diaper addict.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyMama3
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Hi! My name's Amy. I'm a stay at home Mom of two boys 11 & 2 plus another on the way :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)