Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (2081-2090):
lizard11080
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:27 AM

HI! I'm Lizette...i'm a single mother to a wonderful little 3yr old boy named Cole.  I work as a government contractor and we live in Charleston, SC.  We share our home with two cats and are planning on getting a puppy this spring :) 

toddler boyboy kissing mom

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Welcome everyone!

RubyTusdae
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Hello, my name is Rachel. I have a 26 month old son named Benjamin. I am an Administrative Assistant for Coldwell Banker part-time. I really like to read, but hardly have time for it, but poetry is my favorite. I also do surveys on the internet for extra cash which has bought all our Christmas presents and then some with that money! We are currently potty training and working with my son on his speech because he is a little behind in that area.

jenemiah
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Hi! I am Jennifer.  I am a stay at home mom of one.  I left my career of 10+ years in march to be a full time mommy.  I did not like the idea of daycare raising my daughter .

Her name is Myah, she is 2 yrs old.  Myah likes to read (she only reads sight words...6 of them, I mainly do the reading), color, play counting games and of course play with her toys.  We have started playing with playdough. We also do alot of singing, mainly learning songs. . My husband and I  only allow her to watch educational programming or Disney movies.  We are working on potty training. We are also trying to find ways to get Myah to eat healthy foods as she will not eat wet/moist food unless its in the form of a smoothie, yogurt or frozen yogurt. 

I am enjoying my time with my lil girl. Due to the winter weather we can't take our nice long walks or go to the park. Myah hates the snow.  I can't wait for the spring. 

momma_hambrook
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Hi I'm fancy.. I have a 2 year old son; Eian, 2 year old step son; Chesley and our newest member is Lorraine, 3 months
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Readyforbaby2
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Hi my name is Rhiannon and I am new to the site. I have one biological child, Weston, and one step-child, Dominick, both are 3 years old. I am a SAHM. SO and I are currently TTC an "ours" baby. I live in Duluth, GA and looking for mommies in the area with kid/s around the same age as mine.

Tkfive
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
hi i'm a new mommy to the site! i have a sixteen month old son lj and if its not clean he wont touch it ha ha! but he's my lil man and number one in my book. we live in adrian ga and just here to meet other local moms for play dates!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aj2011
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Hey there! I'm Raynette. I'm 27 years old and have a 21 month old son. He's extremely active.

villagemamma
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Hi my name is Amber i am from oregon. I am the mother to a fun and fantastic soon to be 4 year old girl named Tia. I would love to have more children in the furture but right now thats not seeming to be the plan for my family. I get to enjoy the SAHM life and LOVE everything about it. Coupons, cleaning, and arts and crafts are my life.

melissakarrick
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Melissa K. (27), Normal, IL

Mom of 1- Caitlyn (4-1/2)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN