Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
MommyluvsB
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hello. I am a new mom as my partner and I are in the process of adopting our 3 year old son after a year and a half of fostering him. The three of us live in Totowa, NJ. I work full time in marketing for an assisted living community and teach a Psychology cclass one night a week at Bergen College. I grew up in the wonderful city of New Orleans, LA. I moved to the northeast about 12 years ago. We own a home and I have lived in Totowa about six years now. My partner and I got married four years ago. We then started the process of foster to adopt. Our son is the most wonderful present God could have ever given us. I am grateful everyday for being given the privilege and opportunity to raise such a beautiful person. IS YOUR GROUP JUST ONLINE OR DO YOU MEET IN PERSON FOR ACTIVITIES AND PLAYGROUPS? Thanks for info!---mICHELLE

BoyMom1014
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Hi All,

My name is Tressie! I am so glad to get to know each of you all and share stories and topics! I am a working mom of two precious boys 13 and 3. There dad and I have been together for 14 years... Been married for 5 years.  My three year old will be 4 next week. My how time flies. Does anyone struggle with potty training? I am having a hard time with my youngest he is very smart but very stubborn? He goes at the sitters and he will go sometimes at home but isn't consistant.  Also, my youngest has been going to an in home sitter all his life. They teach him quite a bit but not consitently.I have been checking into pre-k schools. I don't want him to start getting bored? Would love to hear your thoughts on my topics?? 

Thanks! 

Tressie  

matha
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Hi my name is Martha mom of two girls. Am very new to this and goal is to meet moms make friends and learn from other moms
kari0911
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Hi my name is Kari. I have a two year old son named Nathan and a 1 year old named Natalie. I am a stay at home mom.

MommyOfAdriana
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Hi everyone! I'm Ashleigh. I'm a proud single mother of my newly 3 y/o (her birthday was 2/17) daughter Adriana! I'm currently a cna but I'm thinking about going to school for massage therapy. I've been on the website a few times but I'm just now joining it. I currently live in va. Everyday is an adventure with my daughter-it amazes me how much joy and learning experiences she brings to my life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Martina67
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Hi, I'm Martina67. Proud mom of Max! I've been married four years and have a three-year-old, Max. I had my son (first child) at 40 and am especially interested in meeting moms who had their kids "late." Here to support and be supported by moms with toddlers and preschoolers. They are fun, but challenging!!

Diatech12
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Hello! My name is Ashley(23) I am married to Jared(25) and we have two little boys, Ryaln(4) and Gabe(2)!
My husband is currently deployed but will be home soon. I moved back home to find work and set up a home as he is getting out of the army very soon.
I can't wait to talk to you all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmymonk3ys
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Hi. I'm new to cafemom. I am a stay at home mom. I live in CA. 3 kids. Oldest is 10 year old boy. He is actually my stepson. My 17 month old son and my 2 week old daughter. They are my world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atowers
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Ashleigh, 25 year old SAHM with a 2 1/2 year old boy named Dylan.  

Dragenmom
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I'm Missy.I'm a mommy to one crazy 3 year old boy. I am a stay at mom trying to get back into work. I live in Union County. I love to read, listen to music and hang out with my lil man and have some fun. I am currently looking for some platgroups to get Noah into because there are not any kids his age in our area.boy kissing mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN