Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Cure Cabin Fever Day 16: 'Go' to the Movies

Posted by   + Show Post

Make it a matinee day!

Let them pick a flick while you pop some popcorn and "go" to the movies without leaving the house! They will be thrilled and you will get a little relaxation time -- and all of you will always remember watching that movie with mommy.

What are your kids’ favorite movies? (And what are YOUR favorite kids’ movies?!)

popcorn 

Click here to find other great activities for your toddler or preschooler!.

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
They like lots of movies. We love to go to the library and borrow movies from there. Ours has movies from long ago to brand new! Let's us try them out too if its something we might buy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proud-mummy
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM
my 2 year old has just started to sit through a whole dvd. he loves monsers inc, little red tractor and dinosaur movie. my 1 year old still doesnt sit very long
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arcadedweller
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 4:12 PM

My son loved Elmo & Mickey Mouse before he even saw them on TV or in a movie.  So he'll probably love their movies!

WheelersWife88
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM

My son loves Cars and Cars 2. It use to be all about Toy Story but now he only wants to watch the Cars movies. Hmm I'm not sure which children's movie is my favorite,I like too many lol.

Bmama1
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 4:54 PM
We just bought Surfs Up for 5 bucks at walmart and we all love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MargauxG
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Sounds good for tomorrow! My kids love Monsters inc!

Sillieguze
by Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 6:28 PM

My son loves both Cars movies and all of the Toy Story movies

amandarene25
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Spooky buddies...treasure buddies...Xmas buddies...toy story 3... Mars needs moms...and many more...we will have movie nights I'm my room and turn a dvd or we will see what's on netflix....and well pop some popcorn the boys love movie night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephanAndCoral
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM
My daughter loves monsters vs aliens. But we have had movie nights with hot dogs, soda, candy, popcorn and mini nachos tickets and everything, it was fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM
My fav movies are either the Disney classics or movies that a toddler don't need to watch lol.
He so far is into the Mickey mouse clubhouse stuff lol still.... But seems to enjoy toy story and stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN