Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Cure Cabin Fever Day 20: Go to the Salon...

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

Without leaving the house!

Break out your beauty supplies and let the kids style your hair and paint your face with your makeup. They will have a ball. Be sure to take pictures and post them here!

Did you like to play with makeup when you were a kid? What makeup items can you not live without? What beauty treatments do you love? 

makeup 

Click here to find other great activities for your toddler or preschooler!

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
DH gave me a pedicure last weekend it was so romantic, I loved it! First time in over 10 years, he is so great sometimes. :) my daughter loves painting her toes so maybe we can do that together this weekend, I also need to touch up my roots. Believe it, or not even my sons don't mind when I trim their eyebrows. Lol I just tell them it looks cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bayliesmommy
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Oh goodness. Baylie likes to brush my hair and do my makeup! I could apply to clown college afterwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Jennifer on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM
haydens loved brushing my hair since before he was one. He'll have fun w this one.
i played w make up as a kid. i dont have any makeup i cant live w out cuz i harldy wear it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Artistachica
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:52 AM

My daughter loves doing this!!

I cant live with out eyeliner!....I wear that with mascara with a lil foundation and thats it!

eliptica24
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:02 AM

I think that dirt was my favorite make up lol! I don't biu bramds. kist wHat I am attracted to. The best beauty treatment is to not wear make up at all. Keeps your pores clean and your face happy!

AspensMama1537
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Aspen talks about makeup a lot. Which makes me laugh because I rarely wear it! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbysmommy429
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM
DD does this daily! She has glitter polish, so everyone gets a color and she paints our nails. She also has her own makeup bag with a brush, blush, and some other goodies to play with!

I didn't use it as a kid, but I love makeup now and use it almost everyday. Blush and mascara are my favorite!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Surprise surprise don't own any make up so my daughter won't be using it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowser93
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM
My daughter loves makeup. Just last night she snuck into the bathroom to put some on and told me it was her make up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowser93
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM
My daughter loves makeup. Just last night she snuck into the bathroom to put some on and told me it was her make up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)