Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!! my sons birthday party

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

Okay so my little one has been wanting to have a "Pie war" since the first time we went through chilck fil a and listened to the Veggetales story- King George and the rubber duckie... So i fugured for his birthday it would be pretty cool to throw him a veggetales birthday, complete with a pie war and other veggetales related games and activities, unfortunately the pie war and a duck matching game are all I can come up with on my own now that I am sitting down to start planning... Any ideas on other activities related to any of the veggetales stories that you can think of?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
crimsonangel180
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
You can have them do a scavenger hunt for larrys hair brush. (it's a silly song). If you have mr. potato head pieces you can buy some cucumber and let them put faces on them. How old is your son? How long is the party? How about a pinata
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM

i have no ideas its been too long since weve watched veggietales i guess maybe we can do that while i pack:)my 2 yr old loves her bob movies

Thewife06
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:12 AM

OMG!  You are one brilliant lady!  lol. 

Veggietales.com/activities  They have color pages, what kiddo doesn't like to color? 

mariesmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM

i've seen bob and larry cake pops too

Cafe AmyS
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Hahaha, love this!

Quoting crimsonangel180:

You can have them do a scavenger hunt for larrys hair brush. (it's a silly song). If you have mr. potato head pieces you can buy some cucumber and let them put faces on them. How old is your son? How long is the party? How about a pinata

coonsblessed
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My kids love VeggieTales. :)  For my son's 1st birthday I made a bob and larry cake and used red and green streemers and balloons.  I also traced the same bob and larry pic onto a shirt and colored them in with paint.  You can do something with the duckies too, like a "pin the duckie in the bathtub" game (easy if you have a printer).  or Have one of those duckie games they always have at carnivals (pick up a duckie out of the "pond" and win a prize) you can get a bunch of dollar tree stuff for prizes.  Try going on veggietales.com too for more ideas. :)  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)