Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PRESCHOOL MOMS: What kind of preschool does your LO go to?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am hoping my daughter will go to a Montessori preschool in the fall. I am going to call about it on Monday.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mipsy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Ty goes to public preschool so they'll cover his inschool therapy. But we're looking to move to a major city so we're looking for a special needs/medical school. Ty has a lot of health issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Homeschool 

mom2cindylouwho
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this
DD goes to a German prek in the village we live in (military). It's through the village church & we love it - she has picked up sooooo much German!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Awesome!!

Quoting mom2cindylouwho:

DD goes to a German prek in the village we live in (military). It's through the village church & we love it - she has picked up sooooo much German!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Kindercare
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I had a really bad experience there in January which caused my then 8 month old son injuries and infections. Licensing now has to go there every month, a teacher got fired, and they covered all medical expenses.

Quoting nf1:

Kindercare

ddhb2007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM
My daughter goes to a private daycare / preschool. We've been very pleased with it. Her teacher was an elementary school teacher until she decided she preferred teaching pre-k.
bunnywzrd
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM

She goes to a christian based preschool. I guess it would be considered a private preschool.

huskermom98
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

DS2 goes to a private Christian preschool at a local church (DS1 also went there for two years).  I found it on a fluke and it's been wonderful--it's also a very small program which is so nice because the director is his teacher.

yourpassion
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Mine too!!! A friend's son was going there and we just moved back to the area 2 weeks before school started. I love it!!! My daughter now goes there. :-)
Good luck with your search/decision.

Quoting huskermom98:

DS2 goes to a private Christian preschool at a local church (DS1 also went there for two years).  I found it on a fluke and it's been wonderful--it's also a very small program which is so nice because the director is his teacher.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)